Are you struggling with a relationship?
Going through a transition in life?
Trying to understand yourself better?
Perhaps facing a major shift in the way you view yourself or life?
Sometimes we need loving support, a listening ear, kind suggestions to help navigate the challenges we face in life. Sometimes we’d like help with a relationship but our partner or other family member won’t come in. You don’t have to face your challenges alone. People are much stronger and can face life easier when we know that someone has our back.
Most of the problems and issues that Julie has expertise with and enjoys helping clients with include:
- Any relationship challenges
- Grief/loss of a loved one including but not limited to children or spouse/partner.
- Recovering from divorce or separation
- Getting back out there and dating
- Understanding and relating to the opposite sex (whether you are a man or a woman).
- Young women in their 20’s and early 30’s focusing on career, relationship, and/or family of origin relationships.
If you don’t see your concern in the list above, feel free to call me and ask. If I don’t think I can help you, I will offer the names of some of my trusted colleagues.